Persoane interesate

30 March 2014

Persephone

When i was a little girl, my dad kept telling me i was gonna grow up to be a model. Boy did i prove him wrong. I have like 0 posing skills. I may like how i dress and look, but none of that transfigures into pictures. I need Effie Trinket in my life:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cand eram mica, tata imi spunea ca o sa ma fac model cand o sa cresc mare. Doamne, cat s'a inselat. Nu am nicio treaba cu pozatul si chit ca imi place cum ma imbrac/arat, nu reusesc sa'mi cpoiez personalitatea in forografii. Am nevoie de o Effie Trinket:










Dress: Romwe
Shoes: here
Cardigan: Bershka (old)
Belt: H&M scarf 

Sometimes i wish i could show my father the outfit pictures i take and ask him if he still thinks i got what it takes to be a model, like mom used to be. Anyway, the dress. I seem to be living in it when the weather allows me to. It covers you all up, works with heels and flats. The best part, i dont have to wear a bra with it, not that i have much boobs to show for. Its just one of those rare purchases that you end up blessing over and over again. 

You can find more beautiful dresses on Tidestore, like: 

Unique Maxi Dresses
Sexy Hippie Dresses
Bohemian Clothes
Petite Clothing For Women

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cateodata imi doresc sa'i pot arata pozele tatei si sa'l intreb daca mai crede ca ar trebui sa fiu model, cum a fost mama. In fine, trecem mai departe, la rochie. Daca tot traiesc in ea cand imi permite vremea. Imi place ca ma acopera din cap pana in picioare si o pot purta cu flats/toace. Partea cea mai misto e ca nu mai am nevoie de sutien, nu ca as avea cine stie ce sani. E una din piesele alea care exista sa iti faca viata mai usoara si sa multumesti stelelor ca ai cumparat'o. 

May you have a perfect Sunday Xo

PS: If you like me, feel free to like this post as well :D 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram