Persoane interesate

16 March 2014

I may not be perfect,


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


.. but I'm perfectly happy.

So after being sick for way too long, i started to feel ugly because i couldnt even take a decent shower, let alone put any makeup on my face. Of course, watching the Victoria's secret fashion show didnt really help with my self esteem. So i got to thinking about perfection and my constant chase of it. I've been on its tail for the most part of my adult life and i believe i finally gave up the idea of it. So with that in mind, i remembered about this neckalce i had gotten a few weeks back from Majestical. I got it as a part of a campaign and i didnt get to chose the model, so my first reaction was "RED! I only wear red on my lips". Well, after i actually put it on and slaped my fav lipstick to go along with it, i really changed my mind. Im sure you can understand from the pictures why:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Postez si eu dupa prea mult timp, insa promit ca am o scuza buna. Am fost bolnava, o nenorocire de infectie bacteriala care m'a tinut legata de pat mai mult decat as fi dorit. Eh, si cat am stat eu asa fara nimic de facut, am inceput sa ma simt urata - abia reuseam sa stau 5 minute in dus, de unde nene machiaj sau alte chestii pentru fete. Uitandu'ma inapoi, poate trebuia sa astept in loc sa ma uit iar la Victoria's Secret fashion show. Insa, am inceput sa ma gandesc la perfectiune si dorinta mea arzatoare de a o gasi. Ce a rezultat din asta? Cred ca in sfarsit am renuntat si am dat'o la o parte. Eh si daca tot luasem decizia asta, am mai dat un ochi peste noul colier primit intr'o campanie Majestical. Nu am putut sa aleg ce vreau eu, asa ca prima reactie a fost "ROSU! Eu nu port rosu decat pe buze!". Eh, dupa ce l'am pus la gat si am adaugat si niste ruj ca sa'l complementez, mi'am schimbat parerea complet, puteti vedea de ce din poze: 









Im normally into clear crystal jewelry, but i dont really mind trying something new, especially when it looks this good. However, i swear by statement earings, so even tho the necklace came with a matching pair, i doubt ill ever wear them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

De obicei, prefer piesele din cristale transparente, insa mi'a prins bine sa incerc altceva si chiar arata bine. Cu toate asta, nu ma vad purtand cereceii vreodata, raman la bijuteriile statement la acest capitol. 





Some models i really love:



Oh and since today is the day that i finally got to wear makeup and try some new stuff, here's what i came up with:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Va arat si un close up al machiajului de astazi, e primul dupa ceva timp si in sfarsit m'am bucurat de produsele noi pe care nu le incercasem inca: 



Thank you so much for stopping by <3


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram