Persoane interesate

07 July 2013

Violet Incognito

They day has come. After 13 years of darkness, my legs are back in shorts! Seriously, the last time i wore something like this i still had pig tails and dolls. Initially i thought the shorts are a tad too big for me, but after seeing the pictures i took, i totally changed my mind and i officially think they fit perfectly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sosit ziua cea mare. Dupa 13 ani intunecati, am purtat pantaloni scurti. Serios vorbind, ultima data cand am purtat ceva de genul, inca imi faceam codite si ma jucam cu papusile. In prima instanta ma gandeam ca pantalonasii astia imi sunt o idee mari, insa dupa ce am vazut pozele mi'am dat seama ca imi place mult "fit"-ul - ma scuzati, nu'mi vine cuvantul pe romaneste :(




I felt the need to explain what happened to my stockings - being 1.67 in height, i had to pull them a lot to make them fit my apparently long legs. Therefore, i had the missfortune of them ripping. But, you know me, i dont let "details" like that get in my way, haha.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simteam nevoia sa va explic povestea cu ciorapii - masurand un total de 1.67 metri, a trebuit sa trag de ei sanatos ca sa'mi vina. Asadar, cum sunt ghinionista, evident, s'au rupt. Insa ma stiti deja, nu las "micile detalii" sa'mi stea in cale, haha.



Blouse: Romwe
Shorts: here
Tights: Romwe
Accessories: H&M - huge discounts! 


Tip: Daca va doriti buzele perfect mov (cu toate ca nu cred ca mai exista persoane obsedate ca mine), va recomand lip pencilul de la MAC in nuanta Nightmoth. 

Thank you for your visit <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram