Persoane interesate

19 July 2013

Born for shadows

Dupa cum v'am mai spus, nu's genul de persoana care poarta jeans. Insa am luat'o razna in ultimul timp :)) Cred ca mi'am cumparat vreo 6 perechi - doua floral, 3 pastel si astia. Imi place la nebunie felul in care se aseaza si nu e nevoie sa mentionez ca o pereche bine croita merge la orice. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As i have mentioned before. im not a big fan of jeans. But lately ive been buying them like mad, it must be at least 6 pairs - 2 floral, 3 pastel and these. I just love their fit and there is no need to mention that a nicely cut pair matches every outfit. 














Top: here
Jeans: here
Shoes: JC Shadows

I love the shoes but needless to say they aint the most comfortable thing ever. I dont feel like im close to falling off them, but  going down the stairs isnt my fav thing to do. At least i bought them with a 70% discount. The top however, is godly and i bought it as soon as it showed up in the daily new section. Ive been looking trough my wardrobe these days and i noticed a pattern in purchases: crosses, florals and neons/pastels. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ador pantofii, insa nu's cei mai comfortabili. Nu, nu simt ca "ma duc" si nici nu ma dor picioarele, insa coboratul scarilor nu e preferatul meu cand ii port (rar). Macar i'am luat cu 70% reducere. Topul insa e divin si l'am bagat in cos cum a aparut in sectiunea daily new.Chiar ma uitam prin dulap zilele trecute si am observat un comportament repetitiv in cumparaturi: cruci, florals si neons/pastels. Neortodoxa combinatie, nu? :))

Thank you for your visit <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram