Persoane interesate

17 May 2013

Geek

I know, im obsessed with that swing. Ever since i was a little girl and my great grandfather took me out to the playground i loved them. Even more now, as they remind me of him and better times. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stiu, am o obsesie pentru leaganul ala. M'am invatat de mica, strabunicul ma ducea mereu in parc si stateam atarnata cu orele. Nu mi'a trecut inca si prevad ca asa o sa raman mereu, leaganele imi amintesc de el.









Tee: here
Jeans: Zara (old)
Shoes: Local store
Cap: Romwe

Also, i finally managed to get new glasses so im no longer half blind! Lemme know what you think. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In sfarsit am reusit sa'mi iau ochelari noi si nu mai sunt jumate oarba. Sa'mi spuneti cum vi se par. 

Thank you for your visit <3



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram