Persoane interesate

20 May 2013

Sorta neon

Bad light, washed out neon shoes, action!
















Blazer: H&M
Shirt: Romwe
Pants: Zara
Bag: River Island
Shoes: local store

Today was not a good day for science. First it was too cold, then too sunny, then.. Crappy pics are crappy, but my shoes are not. Totally worth the sacrifice - i can successfully climb on 16 cms heels, but one hour in these and im bargaining with God.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Astazi nu a fost o zi buna pentru "wannabe modeling/blogging". Ba a fost prea frig, ba imi batea soarele in ochi, ba una, ba alta. Pozele sunt cam naspa, insa pantofii mei nu. Au meritat sacrificiul - pot sa ma catar fara probleme pe tocuri de 16, insa dupa o ora in astia deja am conversatii interioare cu Doamne Doamne. Ceva de genul "hai, inca putin, te rogterogterogterogterog".

Thank you for your visit <3


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram