Persoane interesate

11 February 2013

Romwe haul and offers!

The 3 “Loves” of Valentine’s Day

-I Love to be loved.  Intricate and feminine…  Check me out!


-I love in my way.  I am my own rose.  I’m checking you out!

-I love my friends.  We party and pair-up.  Let’s go out!


Check it out at www.romwe.com

Up to 50% off through February 12th to 16th.




Free leggings on “Street Belle Fashion” page
10 winners picked daily!
Click & Enter Now:

What i bought! :D 


Unfortunatelly some of the products were sold out, but here are the links for the ones i could still find: necklace and mint jumper
The shoes are from Shelikes and i will show them you you better in an outfit post soon <3


Din pacate, unele produse nu le'am mai gasit pe site, insa aveti aici linkurile pentru cele disponibile: colier si bluza mint
Pantofii sunt de pe Shelikes si o sa'i vedeti mai bine intr'o postare viitoare <3 



Intr'o alta ordine de idei, micul meu blog implineste astazi 2 ani de zile. 2 ani in care viata mea s'a schimbat radical, mai mult sau mai putin din cauza activitatii mele online. 

Vreau sa cred ca am evoluat mult, ca am invatat si mai mult si ca va place sa reveniti, cu drag, mereu. Tin sa va multumesc tuturor pentru sprijinul acordat si pentru ca va rupeti din timpul vostru sa vedeti ce a mai postat "nebuna" pe blog :)) Va pup mult! 

Thank for stopping by <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram