Persoane interesate

21 January 2013

Little tings that make me happy

Before 2012 ended i realized that i hadnt bought one pair of eyelashes that year. Well that was a major issue that had to be rectified. I really wanted full, dramatic lashes because checking out my old pictures i just feel that they suit me best and they can spice up the simplest of makeups. I dont normally wear falsies in my day-to-day looks, but for pictures i feel that they add a little extra glam. 









The Rouge Bunny Rouge PR was kind enough to offer me a shopping experience on their new webshop, and i picked up these 3 products that i shall be showing you in a makeup pretty soon, i hope.


And finally, a new Sleek palette, you know by now that im addicted! :D 


Im really anxious these days about trying out new makeup and brands, so if you have any recommendations for me, id love to hear them <3 

Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram