Persoane interesate

16 October 2012

Makeup wishlist + Romwe offer

Aici

Aici 
Aici 

Aici


Adaugam unilinerele Lime Crime + inca vreo 2 palete, colectia noua de oje de la Zoya si ma linistesc. Cat timp o sa'mi ia sa le strang pe toate? Un an, if im lucky :)) 

Voi la ce poftiti astazi? :)


Also, check out the new Romwe offer! 



You can get a 15% (or even 20%) discount for orders over $60. 
This is only for our hottest items, in limited supply!!

Take a look in the “best seller” category on romwe.com.
First come, first serve!  Items may sell out very soon.  No restock!

Code:  best15%
Valid October 16th through 21st.  Only applies to items in the “best seller” category.

 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram