Persoane interesate

25 September 2012

Outfit: Meet the couch :D




Tee: Chicnova 
Pants: Zara
Blazer: Orsay
Shoes: local store
Bag: Romwe 
Accessories: Backstage 


Since the danish weather is going to hell, you'll be seeing a lot of me inside :D Therefore, meet the couch and let me know what you think about the new setting. Also, thank you so much Chicnova for the items you sent me and im so sorry for the delay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intrucat vremea daneza s'a dus la naiba, o sa ma tot vedeti inauntru de acum incolo :D Asa ca, asta e canapeaua si o sa va rog sa'mi spuneti cum vi se pare noul "studio".





Thanks for stopping by <3




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram