Persoane interesate

19 August 2012

Outfit: Ombre Jack




Jacket:  Oasap 
Shorts: Solilor 
Bag: Oasap 
Socks: H&M
Wedges: Ebay 
Necklace: Rock N Rose 

Leather and polka dots - who knew they go so well together? Add a slice of british flag and some school girl socks and there you have it. This must be one of my favourite outfits ever, even tho its the first time in 10 years i wear shorts. YES, those are shorts xD 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Piele si bulinute - cine ar fi crezut ca merg asa bine? Am adaugat o bucata de steag britanic si niste sotete de scolarita si asta a fost. Cred ca e una din combinatiile mele preferate, cu toate ca e prima data in 10 ani cand port pantaloni scurti. Da, sunt pantalonasi :)) 











I really look forward to your opinion regarding this outfit - Lookbook seemed to like it. Thank you so much for reading <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chiar as vrea sa stiu parerile voastre in ceea ce priveste acest outfit - in mod surprinzator pe Lookbook a prins destul de tine. Va multumesc tare mult ca ati trecut pe la mine <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram