Persoane interesate

14 August 2012

Outfit: Galaxy




Although i really liked this outfit, the people around me didnt. I dont know what danish people have against my shoes, but i really like them and plan on wearing them forever. Also, i would really like to thank Jessy from  Sheinside for the lovely blouse that i wore like 5 times already and Emily from Rock N Rose for the necklace and bracelet. Yes, its an upside down cross - but its just a fashion piece, non religiously related. 

Cu toate ca m'am simtit foarte bine in acest outfit, oamenii din jurul meu mi'au acordat priviri ciudate. Nu stiu care e problema danezilor cu papucii mei, dar mie imi plac la nebunie si am de gand sa'i port pentru totdeauna. De asemenea, vreau sa le multumesc lui Jessy de la  Sheinside pentru bluza trimisa - am purtat'o deja de vreo 5 ori, si lui Emily de la Rock N rose pentru bratara si colier. Da, e o cruce inversata, dar e doar un obiect vestimentar, nu e legat sub nici o forma de religie. 


I look funny, i know xD

Am purtat / I wore: 

Bluza / ShirtSheinside 
Sacou / Blazer: H&M 
Fusta / Skirt: Stradivarius 
Geanta / Bag: Stradivarius 
Ghete / Booties: Spiked Litas
Accesorii / Accessorieshttp://www.rocknrose.co.uk/ , Romwe 

And the makeup: 



I would really be interested in knowing your opinion on this outfit - was it too edgy? 

As fi chiar foarte curioasa sa imi spuneti parerile in ceea ce priveste acest outfit - am fost prea "curajoasa"?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram