Persoane interesate

18 August 2012

Makeup post: How to mess up your eyeliner!

Nu e foarte greu sa strici un machiaj frumos pe ultima suta de metri. Adica - mi'a iesit si mie blendingul perfect odata si uite ce am facut :)) Jur ca nu arata asa rau in oglinda, altfel il mai bibileam cumva. Deci, sunteti sigure ca aveti nevoie de un tutorial pentru liner facut de mine? xD 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its not very hard to ruin a perfect makeup in the last moment. For once my blending looked flawless and look what i did to it :)) I swear it looked better in the mirror than it does in the pictures, else i would have toyed with it a tad. 














Products used: 

Cheeks: Sleek blush in Suede, Sleek Glo in Peach shimmer

Eyes: TFSI, Sugarpill Afterparty, Sugarpill Tako, Sleek Storm, Gypsy lashes no 97, Ben Nye Chartreuse as lower highlight, L'oreal Volumissime x5

Lips: L'oreal Color Riche Serum S101 over a random lip pencil


Thats about it for today - i hope you enjpy! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asta e tot pentru astazi - sper sa va placa! :)

Bonus pics: 






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram