Persoane interesate

24 August 2012

Dat leather collar :>

Wow, im actually having my hair up for a post AGAIN, can you believe it? I just had to show you my new leather collar - actually my first ever. And along with it, some makeup :D 

Incredibil, a doua postare la rand in care am parul prins :)) Voiam musai sa se vada noul meu "guler" - prima chestiuta de genul din garderoba mea. Si daca tot, sa fie si un machiaj :D











Products used: 

Neck piece: Chicnova 

Cheecks: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil, Sleek Glo Peach Shimmer 

Eyes: Sleek GlorySleek Bad Girl, Gypsy Lashes no 97, MAC Blacktrack 

Lips: YSL Rouge Voluptee in Sensual silk


Thanks for stopping by <3


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram