Persoane interesate

17 July 2012

Outfit & Makeup: 16 degrees and counting


Whats the deal with the title? Thats the number of degrees outside when the pictures were taken, aka yesterday. Its all about the dress and no blazer or jacket i own would go with it, therefore im expecting some ideas from you guys :) 

Care'i treaba cu titlul? Numarul de grade afara cand am facut aceste poze, adica ieri. Toata treaba se invarte in jurul rochiei si nici un sacou/jacheta din colectia personala nu s'a potrivit cu ea, asa ca as aprecia mult parerile voastre :)




The dress had a V neck style that just didnt work for me, so i had to change it up. I used the huge scarf to create another layer and the lace one to make a perfect size belt. I am super pleased with the result, i find it classy and very flattering. 

Rochia avea topul intr'un V care pe mine nu ma prindea bine deloc, asa ca a trebuit sa'i fac ceva. Am folosit o esarfa imensa pentru a crea inca un "strat" si una din dantela pentru o curea de marime perfecta. Sunt foarte incantata de rezultat, mi se pare foarte elegant si flattering (nu'mi vine cuvantul in romaneste si gata).

I wore: / Am purtat: 


Dress / Rochie: Romwe 
Scarves / Esarfe: Sisters point, H&M
Shoes / Pantofi: Ironfist (aici )
Bag / Plicul : New Yorker
Accessories / Accesorii: Romwe, vintage pin

All in all im satisfied with my dress and i already have a new idea of wearing it :D I just quickly wanted to show you the makeup as well - nothing special, just missed my Kat von D palette. 

Spre sfarsit, sunt multumita de rochita mea noua si deja mi'a venit o noua idee de accesorizare :D Si vroiam sa va arat si machiajul purtat - nimic special, ceva rapid cu paleta Kat von D. 


 

 If you liked my post, i would really appreciate a comment or a thumbs up :) Thanks so much for stopping by!

Daca v'a placut postarea, as aprecia mult un comentariu sau "thumbs up" :9 Va multumesc tare mult ca ati trecut pe la mine! 


PS: If i were a zoooombie, id never eat YOUR braaaaain, id just want your heart, just want your heart, just want your heart, cause i want you!! 


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram