Persoane interesate

20 July 2012

Outfit: Dusty Rose Gold

One and a half weeks ago i got my new GRAY peep toe shoes from Oasap and i've been wearing them every time it didnt rain - switched between them and the Litas. Im very much into the "casual office" style these days and i decided to go for gold accessories this time in favour if my heavy silver chains that i normally wear to "edge" my clothes. 


Acum o saptamana si jumatate am primit noii pantofi GRI de pe Oasap si i'am purtat de fiecare data cand nu a plouat - alternandu'i cu Litas-urile. Sunt obsedata de stilul "casual-office" si tura asta am optat pentru accesorii aurii in favoarea "lanturilor" argintii pe care le port de obicei pentru a'mi pipera hainele.






This is a "favourite" outfit: my fav blazer, my fav shirt, my fav pants and my fav bag. And i really like the shoes  - for me they're very comfortable due to the hight platform and the chunky heel, so if you're used to high heels they should be 0 trouble to walk in. 


Am purtat multe din piesele mele vestimentare preferate: sacoul, camasa, pantalonii si geanta. Si sunt super incantata de pantofi - pentru mine sunt foarte comfortabili din cauza platformei inalte si a tocului gros, asa ca daca sunteti obisnuite cu tocurile, nu ar trebui sa aveti nici o problema. 


Here 


 I wore: / Am purtat: 


Shirt / Camasa: H&M
Blazer / Sacou: H&M
Pants / Pantaloni: Zara
Bag / Geanta: River Island 
Sunnies: H&M
Accessories: H&M, Romwe 
Shoes / Pantofi: Oasap 


Now, am i as goth as you thought id be? :D 


Nu'i asa ca nu's chiar asa de goth? :D 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram