Persoane interesate

31 July 2012

Outfit: Chiffon Wedges

Oh how i've missed you girls! I've been trying to stay semi active on Facebook and now i finally get to write on my blog :D Funny enough, i dont have much to say about todays post. I just really wanted to feature the shirt i got sent from Solilor and the perfect nude wedges - been looking for them since last summer! 

Nici nu va imaginati ce dor mi'a fost de voi fetelor! Am incercat sa raman semi-activa pe Facebook si acum in sfarsit reusesc sa postez din nou :D Ironia sortii, nu am prea multe de spus azi :)) Am vrut musai sa va arata camasa trimisa de cei de la Solilor si perechea perfecta de nude wedges - un an le'am tot cautat. 








Im really loving this shirt - do you think i should get it in white too? You can check out how it looks on the model here - i just like the fabric and the casualty of it. So, white as well? :D 

Imi place mult camasa - sa o iau si pe alb? O puteti verifica pe model aici - ador materialul si croiala nepretentioasa. Deci, si alb? :D

I wore / Am purtat : 


Shirt / Camasa - Solilor 
Jeans: No name
Bag & Shoes: Ebay 
Accessories / Accesorii: Ringsandtings 

I am looking forward to your opinion on this post, and im hoping you will answer two questions as well :D 
1, White shirt too? 
2, What do you wanna see next? Makeup, review, nails, fashion haul? :) 


Thank you for reading <3 Many kisses! 

Astept cu nerabdare parerile voastre in ceea ce priveste postarea de azi si sper din suflet ca imi veti raspunde si urmatoarelor intrebari :D 
1, Si camasa alba? 
2, Ce ati dori sa vedeti? Machiaj, review, fashion haul, unghii? :) 


Va multumesc tare mult ca ati trecut pe la mine si va pup mult <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram