Persoane interesate

01 July 2012

Lazy Sunday: Romwe + Nails


I hope you are all having a fantastic Sunday. Im planing on doing my workout, dying my hair then watching some more Futurama. I had a whole bunch of blogging stuff planned for today, but the Danish weather is against me again, as it is raining like mad :( 

Sper ca aveti parte de o duminica minunata. Eu am de gand sa ma apuc de exercitii, sa'mi vopsesc parul si apoi sa continui cu Futurama. Aveam planuite o gramada de chestii pentru blog, dar vremea daneza e impotriva mea din nou, ploua foarte tare :( 

I'll start with some Romwe updates: 


They just came out with this limited edition leggings (and some new swim wear) and i find them amazing. I especially like the second pair, galaxy print is so IN right now, tho im not sure i can pull it off. You can find my favourite pair here and the whole selection here. 

Tocmai au scos pe piata niste colanti noi, in editie limitata si mie una mi se par minunati. Imi place in mod deosebit perechea numarul doi, galaxy print-ul e foarte IN momentan, dar nu stiu zau daca as sti cum sa'i asortez. Gasiti perechea mea favorita aici si intreaga selectie aici. 

Also, i desperately want any of these pairs of sandals: / De asemenea, imi doresc mult oricare din aceste perechi de sandale: 

Details  
 
Details
 
Details 
 I would prefer all of them, but id settle just for one pair xD Do you like any of them? 

As prefera toate trei perechile, dar m'as multumi si cu una singura xD Va place vreo una? 


As for the second part of the post - im keen on mastering the sponge technique, so i decided to try and almost rainbows one using 3 colors - pink, yellow and blue. Im holding in my hand Ozotic 506 in case you were wondering :) 

In ceea ce priveste partea a doua a postarii - tin musai sa devin experta in tehnica buretelului, asa ca am decis sa incerc o combinatie aproape curcubeu, folosind doar 3 culori - roz, galben si albastru. In mana tin Ozotic 506, in caz ca va intrebati :) 




 
I used: 

  • China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy
  • China Glaze Celtic Sun
  • China Glaze For Audrey
Have a nice day and dont forget to enter my Romwe giveaway! Thanks for stopping by :)

Va urez o dupa amiaza minunata si nu uitati sa va inscrieti la giveaway-ul Romwe! Va multumesc ca ati trecut pe la mine :) 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram