Persoane interesate

15 May 2012

Notd: Sweet Dreams

Oh I am so excited about this one!! I still cant believe i found this here, in Europe, was not expecting to be this lucky. Deborah Lippman came out with not one, but two flakies polishes (the dark one will come up in another post) and i can honestly say im obsessed with this stuff lately. Sweet Dreams in a jelly finish flake glitter polish (if you ask me, the best combination) and it looks divine. I also paired it up with my fav top coat for a glass shine - i recommend two coats. 

Sunt asa de entuziasmata de Notd-ul de azi!! Inca nu'mi vine sa cred ca am gasit produsul asta in Europa, nu ma asteptam sa am asa mult noroc. Deborah Lippman au scos nu una, ci doua oje cu flakies (pe cea inchisa o voi prezenta in alt articol) si va spun cu mana pe inima ca sunt obsedata de chestiile de genul asta in ultimul timp. Sweet Dreams are un finish "jeleu" si contine sclipici de tip "flakes" ce arata absolut superb impreuna. De asemenea, am aplicat si top coatul meu preferat, in doua straturi. 



This nail polish is so much prettier than i expected, it has amber-golden glitter in a girly pink base. Its not the easiest to apply, nor does it have a fantastic dry time, but its totally worthed, the result is spectacular in my opinion :)

Oja e mult mai frumoasa decat ma astepta, flakiesurile sunt auriu-cupru, iar baza e un roz foarte girly (nu stiu de ce bate spre fuchsia in poze >.<). Nu e incredibil de usor de aplicat din cauza consistentei, si nici nu are cel mai bun timp de uscare, dar mi se pare ca se merita :) 





                               So.. yay or nay? :D 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram