Persoane interesate

03 April 2012

PPQ take two!

I was telling you here that i did another look around the amazing Chris de burgundy from the PPQ palette, taking the model from my hooded eyes look. Without further ado, here it is :D

Va spuneam aici ca am facut inca un machiaj bazat pe Chris de burgundy din paleta PPQ, dupa modelul de hooded eyes. Fara sa va tin de vorba azi, mergem direct la rezultat :D 









Products used: 


Cheeks: Milani Baked Blush in Fantastico Mauve, Sleek Glo in Peach Shimmer


Eyes: Sleek PPQ, MAC blacktrack, false lashes (forgot which ones), Lancome Definiclis


Lips: Lime Crime lipstick in Retrofuturist 

As usual, im looking forward to your opinions! Thank you for reading :) 

Ca de obicei, astept parerile voastre! Multumesc mult ca ati trecut pe la mine :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram