Persoane interesate

07 April 2012

Happy Easter :)

To all of those who celebrate it tomorrow, i wish you a Happy Easter and lots of peace :) As for the look today, i showed you a sneak peak and told you how proud of it i am, for once. I was just playing around with my makeup and my Wet N Wild palettes. Anyway, i'll leave you to the pictures! 

Va uresc un Paste fericit tuturor celor care il sarbatoriti maine :) Cat despre look, va aratasem un preview si va spusesem cat de mandra sunt de el, macar odata. M'am jucat putin cu paletele Wet N wild si ce mi'a mai picat prin mana. Va las cu pozele si daca aveti rabdare sa cititi pana la sfarsit, o sa am o intrebare pentru voi!









Products used: 


Cheeks: Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light (just by itself, i love my cheeks heavily highlighted with this product, it look insane) 


Eyes: Wet N Wild Petal Pusher (lower lid), Comfort Zone (upper lid), Sugarpill Goldilux (the gold), Ardell Gisele lashes


Lips: Lime Crime Cherry on top lipgloss (yes its just a lipgloss!)

Thank you so much for reading, i hope you drop by again :D

Inainte sa va urez weekend placut, vreau sa va intreb ce paleta Sleek va atrage cel mai mult, as vrea sa fac un mini giveaway de Pasti si poate pregatesc si un look cu ea :D Va multumesc mult! 


PS: THANK YOU! Its unbelievable <3 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram