Persoane interesate

22 March 2012

WnW look #1

The other day i purchased the WnW Coloricon palettes in Petal Pusher and Comfort Zone, therefore they had to be tryed out. I combined a bit of both and came up with this look: 

Zilele trecute am cedat tentatiei si mi'am cumparat paletele WnW Coloricon in Petal Pusher si Comfort Zone, asadar se cereau musai incercate. Le'am cumbinat pe amandoua si a iesit asa ceva: 






And these are the palettes: / Acestea sunt paletele: 
Products used: 

Cheeks - Sleek Blush  in Suede


Eyes: WnW Petal Pusher and Comfort Zone, UD liner in Perversion, Ardel demi luvies


Lips: Lime Crime lipstick in Coquette

As usual, looking forward to your oppinions and still waiting on those requests! :D 

Ca de obicei, astept parerile si cererile voastre! :D



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram