Persoane interesate

29 March 2012

Spring? Yes please!

Well, i am supposed to be doing reviews now, not showing you looks, but i just dont manage to catch up with my ideeas and write them down. At least my exam is over (1 out of the 4 - if you didnt know, im learning danish). So, to celebrate srping, i came up with this look :D

Teoretic as avea de facut vreo doua review'uri, nu ar trebui sa va arat lookuri, dar efectiv nu pot sa'mi prind ideile si sa le trantesc in scris. Macar bine ca am terminat cu examenul (primul din cele 4 - daca nu stiati, invat limba daneza). Ca sa sarbatoresc aparitia primaverii, in sfasit!! - am scos de la naftalina culorile :D 







Products used: 

Cheecks: Sleek Blush  in Suede, Dior Ambre Diamonds highlighter


Eyes: Sugarpill Poison Plum, Sugarpill Afterparty, Sugarpill Tako,  Sleek Acid (my fav yellow for being neon!), Ardell Wispies lashes


Lips: Lime Crime gloss in Cherry on top

I managed to screw up the makeup a tad, had some black transfer in my crease, but hey, what are ya gonna do? :D Thank you so much for reading! 

Am reusit sa stric machiajul o idee, mi s'a transferat un pic de negru in pliu, dar asta e, nu avem ce face :D Va multumesc tare mult ca ati trecut pe la mine si va mai astept! 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram