Persoane interesate

14 March 2012

Overview: Sleek Storm

Continuing with the Sleek Collection, i wanted to show you Storm today, one of the newest adds to my drawers.

Continuand cu prezentarea colectiei, vroiam sa va arat Storm astazi, una dintre cele mai noi achizitii. 

The palette contains 12 colors - 3 mattes and 9 metallics: 

- i really love the ligh gold in it, its so perfect as an inner highlight, instant boosts your eyes
- the colors, as usual, are insanely pigmented 
- i really like the diversity in this palette, the green and the purples along with the neutrals
- i hate that it doesnt have a highlight color - for me at least, the gold doesnt work in that purpose

Paleta contine 12 culori - 3 mate si 9 metalice: 

- iubesc auriul deschis din paleta, e perfect pentru un boost de lumina coltului intern 
- ca de obicei, fardurile sunt foarte pigmentate
- imi place mult diversitatea paletei, nuantele de verde si mov alaturi de neutre 
- nu'mi place lipsa culorii pentru highlight - in cazul meu, cel putin, auriul sus mentionat nu functioneaza pentru arcada 




Produsul il gasitit pe Makeup Shop la pretul de 36 de lei.

Thank you so much for reading - and let me know your oppinion on this palette! 

Multumesc mult - astept parerile voastre in ceea ce priveste paleta!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram