Persoane interesate

23 March 2012

Kaleidoscope

Today's look was named after the Lime Crime purple gloss which i love so much. I wanted to go for a nude makeup using the Sigma Bare palette, but it turned out a bit more dramatic than intended. The black i used was way more pigmented than i expected :)) Anyway, i hope you enjoy! 

Look'ul de astazi a fost nuit dupa glossul mov de la Lime Crime. Am vrut initial un machiaj nude folosind paleta Bare de la Sigma, dar a iesit mai dramatic decat planuisem. Negrul pe care l'am folosit s'a dovedit a fi mai intens decat ma asteptasem :)) Sper sa va placa! 






Products used: 


Cheecks: Cliniqie Blush in Innocent peach, Sleek Glo Peach Shimmer


Eyes: TFSI, Sigma Bare, Lancome Definiclis mascara, Ardell Wispies lashes


Lips: Lime Crime Kaleidoscope

Thank you for reading, and if you have the time, numer one or number two when it comes to the color of my eyebrows? 

Multumesc tare mult ca ati trecut pe la mine si, daca aveti timp, numarul unu sau numarul doi cand vine vorba de culoarea sprancenelor mele? 

1
2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram