Persoane interesate

12 March 2012

Inspiration: Tyra Banks!

One of my readers requested this and since i loved her makeup in the last episode of America's Next Top model, why the hell not? I love Tyra and we share the big forhead.. and thats where the resemblance pretty much stops. I always love her makeup, super smokey with a light water line. Anyway, here's my interpretation! 

Una dintre cititoarele mele m'a rugat sa fac acest look si intrucat m'am indragostit de machiajul ei din ultimul episod America's Next Top Model, de ce nu? O ador pe Tyra si imartim fruntea inalta.. cam aici se opresc asemanarile dintre noi doua (de ce, Doamne, de ce?). Oricum, mereu i'am admirat machiajul, super smokey si cu waterlineu'ul iluminat. Aceasta ar fi interpretarea mea!











Oh yea, and introducing the best nude lipstick in the world :D And yes, my lips look wierd, i know that :)

Si, am folosit cel mai frumos ruj nude din lume :D Si da, stiu, am o forma ciudata a buzelor :) 

Products used: 

Cheecks: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, Dior Ambre Diamonds Highlighter 

Eyes: TFSI, Kat Von D True Romance Palette - Beethoven, Ardell Demi Whispies falsies

Lips: Lime Crime lipstick in Coquette



Thank you so much for reading! 

Va multumesc din suflet ca ati trecut pe la mine!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram