Persoane interesate

09 March 2012

Hooded eyes - my makeup take!

Fresh of the brushes - my take on hooded eyelids. Please keep in mind that im not saying this is the best way to do it. My left eye is slightly droppier than my right one and i find that this kind of makeup works best for me. I went for accentuating the lashline - with eyeshadow and very full false lashes. Then, i just draged the color from the wing into the outher V as well. On the lower lash line i decided to keep it simple - white waterline and no mascara (a tip from the amazing Anca Buzea). Hope you'll enjoy! 

Proaspat scos din pensule - viziunea mea asupra machiajului pentru ochii hooded. Nu sustin nici o clipa ca aceasta metoda este cea mai buna, doar ca la mine asa functioneaza cel mai bine, avand ochiul stang o idee mai "cazut" decat cel drept. Mi se pare ca mi se potriveste - am mers pe accentuarea liniei genelor cu fard si o pereche deasa de gene false. Apoi, am tras culoarea din wing si in V-ul exterior. Pe pleoapa inferioara am vrut ceva foarte simplu - creionul alb pe waterline si fara mascara (un sfat primit de la uimitoarea Anca Buzea). Sper sa va placa! 













Oh oh dont you just adooooooore the lipstick? Its my absolute fav, SO bright!! And theese days im gonna show you my fav nude as well so please, do come back!

Oh oh nu'i asa ca e supeeeerba culoarea rujului? E favoritul meu momentan, e asa de.. birght? :)) Zilele astea va arat si nude'ul meu preferat, asa ca va invit sa mai treceti pe la mine! 

Products used: 

Cheecks: Sleek Pixie Pink blush, Dior Ambre Diamonds Highlighter 

Eyes: Chanel Mirifique, Sleek Storm, Sugarpill Tako, L'oreal countour Khol, Ardell Runway Naomi lashes

Lips: Sleek true Color Lipstick in Candy Cane

I really am looking forward to your oppinion, this type of makeup looks a bit grundgy and unfinished but i love it to death, And if you have hooded eyes and decide to try it, i would love to see the end result! Thank you! 

Abia astept parerile voastre, acest tip de machiaj e un pic mai "neterminat", dar imi place la nebunie. Si daca aveti ochii hooded si decideti sa'l incercati, as vrea tare mult sa vad rezultatele voastre! Multumesc!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram