Persoane interesate

18 March 2012

Going green :)

Since i had a request, i decided to play with greens and gold. Also with my eyebrows. Also been trying to test a new palette so i can give you my two cents on it. Feel free to request any makeup you'd like to see, it really inspires me. Also, feel free to criticize the eyebrowns and the badly glued lashes and i mean it!! :D 

Daca tot am avut o cerere, m'am decis sa imi bag pensulele in verde si auriu. Si in sprancene. Ma chinui sa testez si o paleta noua, sa va pot spune parerea mea despre ea. Va rog din suflet, daca vreti ceva anume de la mine, sa'mi spuneti - ma inspira. Ah si sa va tineti serios de capul meu daca intarzii. De asemenea, va rog sa criticati sprancenele si genele lipite aiurea - iar, Ami, IAR!! Vorbesc serios!!! :D 

















Products used: 

Cheeks: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer, Clinique Innoceant peach blush, Sleek Glo Peach Shimmer

Eyes: TFSI, Sleek PPQ palette, no name ebay lashes, Sleek Molten Metal, Lancome Deficlis mascara

Lips: Sleek Glossed in Rumor

I can not wait for your requests, critics and oppinions! Thank you so much for reading :)

Abia astept sa aud cererile voastre, criticile si opiniile! Multumesc tare mult ca ati trecut pe la mine :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram