Persoane interesate

01 February 2012

V-Day part one!

So V-day is coming and so is my make up inspiration. I have a gazilion ideeas and i hope i can do ALL of them :D 

Se propie V-Day si mie mi'a revenit inspiratia de machiaj. Am un trilion de idei si sper sa le pot pune in practica pe toate. 

Today's look, aside from gray and apparently unblended (i hate my camera, seriously :(( ) is supposed to be feminine and sweet. I hope you like it! :) 

Look'ul de astazi, inafara de de gri si aparent neblenduit (imi urasc aparatul foto cu toata forta :(( ) se vrea sa fie feminin si dulce. Sper sa va placa! :) 














Products used: 

Face: MAC Face and Body Foundation, MAC Selectmoisturecover Concealer, Dior mineral powder, Clinique blush in Inocent peach

Eyes: TFSI, MAC Sultry palette, UD Supercurls Mascara, UD Zero 24/7 pencil, Ardell Demi Whispies

Lips: Too Faced gloss in Barely legal 

As you can see i droped the bronzer - im brave recently, and decided to go for a glossy pinkish lip with a peach blush. I absolutelly love the end result, it looks a lot better in person but nothing i can do about it. Dont forget to tell me your oppinion in the comments! Thank you:)

Dupa cum puteti observa, am renuntat la bronzer - sunt curajoasa in ultimul timp, si am mers pe buze lucioase cu o idee de roz si pe un blush peach. Imi place la nebunie rezultatul si arata si mai bine live, nu prea am ce sa fac in privinta asta. Nu uitati sa'mi spuneti parerea voastra in comentarii! Multumesc :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram