Persoane interesate

25 February 2012

Smokeeeeeeeh!

So these days im experimenting a lot. I'm either doing something very soft and feminine, or something very bold and out there! I know many of you might not like my odd colors, but you can always keep the shape in mind and change everything else. For example - todays makeup: if you like the eyes, you can always go for nude lips and not the crazy lilac i used!

Zilele astea experimentez la greu. Ma indrept fie spre ceva foarte soft si feminin, fie la extrema opusa - super indraznet. Stiu ca in ceea ce priveste a doua categorie nu sunteti de acord cu mine, dar, daca va place ideea, puteti inlocui toate culorile cu orice vreti voi si sa pastrati doar forma machiajului. De exemplu - lookul de astazi: daca va place smokey'ul, puteti opta pentru buze nude in loc de lilaul nebun pe care l'am folosit eu.














Products used:

Eyes: Sugarpill Stella, Too Faced In the buff (highlight), Too Faced Satin Sheets, Sugarpill Goldilux (to give a bit of sparkle to the crease area).

Cheeks: Sleek Face Contour kit in light

Lips: UD Zero eye pencil (to darken the edges), Lime Crime D'Lilac lipstick

Im looking forward to your oppinion, as usual! :)

Abia astept sa aud parerea voastra, ca de obicei! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram