Persoane interesate

23 February 2012

Old look part two.

Im trying to post every make up i ever done and never got to see the light of internet. So this one is from september, when the light was finr and my camera was still working properly :( I dont remember the products used, but here goes nothing! 

Incerc sa postez fiecare machiaj pe care l'am facut si nu a vazut "internetul". Acesta este din septembrie, cand lumina inca era buna si aparatul meu foto inca funtiona cum trebuie :( Nu'mi mai aduc aminte produsele folosite, dar am zis ca vreau sa'l vedeti oricum!















Thanks for droping by! :)

Va multumesc mult ca ati trecut pe la mine! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram