Persoane interesate

08 February 2012

Oh So Special! :)

As you know, i just got the palette and i decided to use it. I wont be babeling a lot - i just want to mention i decided to skip falsies this time and i shouldnt have :)) My liner is waaay to thick for my real lashes, therefore this make up has a touch of fail! :D 

Dupa cum stiti, tocmai am primit paleta Oh So Special, asa ca am decis sa o muncesc. Nu va tin prea mult de vorba, vreau doar sa spun ca am decis sa nu folosesc gene false si rau am facut :)) Tusul e mult prea gros fara, asa ca acest machiaj are o urma de fail! :D 











Products used:

Face - MAC Dace and Body foundation, MAC Selectmoisturecover Concealer, Dior Loose powder, Sleek Contiur kit in Light

Eyes: Sleek Oh so Special, UD Mascara

Lips: Sleek Pout paint in Peachy Keen

Daca va doriti vreo unul din produsele Sleek, le gasiti pe Makeup Shop.

One more thing i wanna mention - i love my hair!! The Sachajuan products are already starting to work, so im looking forward to seeing the evoluation! :D 

Mai vreau sa mentionez un singur lucru - imi iubesc parul! Produsele Sachajuan incep deja sa functioneze si abia astept sa vad rezultatele de mai incolo! :D 

Thank you so much for reading, i hope you enjoyed! 

Va multumesc mult ca ma cititi, sper ca a fost pe placul vostru postarea!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram