Persoane interesate

17 February 2012

LOTD: Beethoven!

The look today is named after my precious baby, the Kat Von D Beethoven palette. Oh how i wanted this one (and another two for that matter :))) so i had to take it for a test drive. I will come back with a review after i manag to use all the colors once, i pinky swear!

Lookul de astazi este numit dupa scumpa mea paleta, Kat Von D Beethoven. Doamne, cat mi'am dorit'o (pe asta si inca vreo 2 :))), asa ca era musai sa o incerc pentru prima data. Jur pe rosu ca ii fac un review complet dupa ce apuc sa folosesc fiecare culoare macar odata! 










Products used:

Eyes: Kat von D Beethoven, Ardell whipised, UB 24/7 glide on pencil in Zero, UD Supercurl mascara

Cheeks: Sleek Makeup Face Countour Kit

Lips: Nyx matte lipstick in nude + some random clear gloss

I cant wait for your oppinion on this look! :D Please let me know if you like my exagerated wing - i seem unable to let go of it :))

Abia astept sa citesc parerile voastre! :D Va rog sa'mi spuneti cum vi se par coditele mele exagerate, parca nu ma pot lipsi de ele in ultimul timp :))
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram