Persoane interesate

07 January 2012

Rapunzel of Sweden hair extensions.

So i've had this obsession with long hair for a long time now. I had almost gotten to the desired lenght when a very "nice" hair dresser choped half od it off saying it was way to damaged (not!). So my only wait out? Hair extensions of course! 

Am avut obsesia cu par lung lung de o bucata buna de timp. Aproape ajunsesem la lungimea dorita, pana cand o coafeza foarte "draguta" mi'a taiat jumate din par, pe principiul ca ar fi fost prea ars (nu era chiar in halul ala de rau). Singura scapare? Extensiile!

Therefore, for the past 4 months now i have had my eyes on theese!! They are the most perfect ever color (and clip ons, so no permanent damage to my hair). I would love to have ALL my hair colored like that :D

Asadar in ultimele 4 luni am avut ochii benoclati pe acestea!! Sunt culoarea perfecta (pentru mine) si sunt clips ons, nu risc sa'mi distrug parul permanent. Mi'ar place sa'mi vopesc toata podoaba in culoarea asta! :D 


You can find theese amazing things on Rapunzel of Sweden for the price of 68 pounds. They are made out of human hair, the website delivers world wide and have a variety of products - hair extensions, lash extension, clip ons and anything you will ever need to take care of them. 

Gasiti minunatiile astea pe Rapunzel of Sweden  si costa 68 de lire. Sunt facute din par natural, iar website'ul are livrare internationala si o multitudine de produse - extensii de par, gene si toate produsele necesare ingrijirii lor. 

My last question to you - red or black? Right now i'm 95% red and 5% black so i'm looking forward to your opinion! Thank you so much!

Intrebarea mea e - rosu sau negru? Momentan sunt 95% rosu si 5% negru, deci as fi tare interesata de parerea voastra! Multumesc tare mult!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram