Persoane interesate

13 January 2012

Random make up.

I was supposed to post this for New Years but i decided to swich it to the Sunset one instead. I'm sure you could still use this for clubbing or anything else. I'm sorry for my absence, it's just that i have been held up in some paperwork - applying for an amazing job. Anyway, here is the make up!

Trebuia sa postez machiajul asta de Anul Nou, dar l'am schimbat in ultimul moment cu Sunset. Presupun ca il puteti folosi ca si inspiratie pentru ceva - club, petrecere dupa sesiune :)) Imi cer scuze pentru absenta, am fost ocupata cu hartogaraia in ultimul timp - aplic pentru un job de vis. Acesta este machiajul! 



















Products used:
Face:
MAC Face and Body Foundation in C2, MAC Selectmoisturecover concealer in NC20, Dior loose powder, Sleek Suede blush, Dior Ambre Diamonds highlighter

Eyes:
TFSI, Sugarpill Tiara, UD Black dog and Eyelure eyelashes (i broke them :(((() - i can't for the life of me remember what else i used on my eyes, i'm so sorry guys!

Lips:
Flormar Supershine Lipgloss

Thanks for reading, as usual, comments section is open! 

Multumesc mult, ca de obicei, sectiunea de comentarii este deschisa!

* Pozele sunt modificate in limita bunului simt - eu nu am decat lumina gri aici. :(
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram