Persoane interesate

18 January 2012

Play night.

So today, after almost three weeks i finally did my makeup. I really wanted to try out the MUA neutrals palette and the Lime Crime stuff. I used a bunch of different eyeshadows, a bunch of inspiration videos and just played around. After it was done, i realized it rembles a lot a look of Anda's that i really liked and i guess it just got stuck onto my brain and came out now. You can see hers here!

Astazi, dupa aproape 3 saptamani de pauza, in sfarsit m'am machiat. Vroiam neaparat sa incerc paleta de neutre de la MUA si chestiutele Lime Crime. Am folosit diferite farduri, diferite videouri pentru inspiratie si efectiv m'am jucat. Dupa ce am terminat, am realizat ca seama mult cu un look de'al Andei care mi'a placut mult. Presupun ca mi'a ramas blocat in creier si a iesit azi la iveala. Il puteti vedea pe al ei aici.













Btw, except for my bangs, this is my natural, slept on hair. It was no flat iron days for me for two weeks and i'm actually starting to love my hair as it is, at last! It just needs a bit of retouching in front, other than that its just messy curls that i actually like. And i ALWAYS hated my hair. Can this be a sign of maturity? :)) 

Apropo, in afara de breton, asa arata parul meu in mod natural, dupa ce am dormit cu el ud. Nu am folosit placa de vreo doua saptamani si, in mod incredibil, incep sa'mi iubesc pleata asa cum e ea. Are nevoie de putine retusari in fata, dar in rest sunt niste bucle razlete - chiar imi plac. Si eu INTOTDEAUNA mi'am urat parul! Sa fiu oare un semn de maturitate? :))

I tried a new method of red lipstick - blush combo, recomended by one of my fav make up artists, Anca Buzea and i can say its amazing. I didnt think i could let go of bronzer and just stick with the blush but omg, the difference!I didnt have a cream blush, but i improvized.

Am incercat si o modalitate noua de red lips- blush combo, recomandata de unul dintre make up artistii mei preferati, Anca Buzea si va spun de pe acum, e uimitoare. Nu credeam ca o sa'mi stea bine fara bronzer, dar omg, diferenta! Din pacate nu am avut blush crema, dar am improvizat cum am putut.

Products used:

Face:
MAc Face and Body foundation in C2, MAC Selectmoisturecover concealer in NC20, Dior powder, Sleek Pixie Pink blush, Dior Ambre Diamons highlighter.

Eyes:
UDPP in Sin, Sugarpill Goldilux, a bunch of shades from MUA Heaven & Earth palette, Too Faced in the buff, UD pencil in Zero, Chanel Mirifique eyeshadow Cream, black from a Sleek palette, Hypnose mascara, Little black dress demi lashes

Lips: Lime Crime Carousel Lipgloss in Candy Apple - yes, its just a lipgloss!

Sorry fot the long post. I would really apreciate your feedback on this one, i feel like i've lost my "touch" latelly. Thank you so much for reading! 

Imi cer scuze pentru postarea lunga. Tare mult as vrea sa aud feedbackul vostru, simt ca mi'am pierdut "talentul" in ultimul timp. Multumesc mult ca ati avut rabdare sa cititi!

*Pozele close up pentru ochi au fost foarte putin modificate, cele full face nu contin retusuri.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram