Persoane interesate

25 January 2012

Feather lashes

This is a look i did a while back. I'm sorry that you cant really see the make up in the close up pictures, i had very bad light that day and wanted to keep it simple anyway. The idea was to try theese fun lashes tho! I cant for the life of me remember the products used - except that it was Sigma Bare palette. Thank you so much for reading, and dont forget to leave me a comment with your oppinion! :) 

Acest look a fost facut acum ceva timp. Imi cer scuze ca nu puteti vedea prea multe in close up, am avut lumina fooooarte proasta in ziua respectiva (asa e mai mereu) si vroiam ceva simplu oricum. Ideea de baza era sa incerc genele astea traznite! Imi pare foarte rau ca nu'mi mai amintesc produsele folosite - stiu doar de paleta Sigma, Bare. Va multumesc mult si nu uitati sa'mi lasati un comentariu cu parerea voastra! :)





















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram