Persoane interesate

12 December 2011

YouTube Tutorial :D

I'm very proud of my first video! Im sorry i dont have any pictures for the look, by the time i was done filming, i had no light left :( I hope you enjoy it anyway! 

Sunt foarte mandra de primul meu tutorial! Imi pare rau ca nu am si poze, dar pana am terminat de filmat, a "plecat" lumina :( Sper sa va placa oricum! 



Products used:
Face: MAC face and body in C2, MAC Selectmoisture cover concealer in NC20, Clinique Powder, Sleek Blushes in Suede and Pixie Pink, Dior Ambre Diamonds (highlighter).
Eyes: Urban Decay Naked Palette (Sin, Darhorse, Buck, Naked, Virgin), Too Faced in the Buff, UD Black Dog, L'oreal Contour Khol in white, UD Curling mascara, Ardell Demi Whispies falsies
Lips: Astor lip pencil, CK Lipstick, Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Pillow Talk

Thank you so much for showing your support, if i meet my milestone with this video, i might make it a permanent thing. How can you help? Simply by watching :)

Va multumesc foarte mult tuturor pentru comentariile frumoase, likeuri si tot ce a mai fost, daca ajung la "milestoneul" propus cu videoul asta, voi face YouTubeul ceva permanent. Cum ma puteti ajuta? Trebuie doar sa dati click pe video :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram