Persoane interesate

06 December 2011

Xmas/New Years Make up

Even tho i forgot to mention, my Mirifique look is part of my glam party series. Anyways, this is my second look. Dont worry, i'll do a rerun for all of them later on, with links and everything! And btw, since you wanted more pictures, i am here with A LOT!! Srsly, tell me if i went over the top! 

Cu toate ca am uitat sa mentionez asta, machiajul Mirifique face parte din seria machiajelor pentru diferite petreceri de sarbatori. Oricum, am de gand sa fac o recapitulare mai incolo, cu linkuri si tot ce trebuie. Si apropo, ca tot vroiati mai multe poze, azi am O GRAMA! Serios, sunt a naibii de multe, sa'mi spuneti daca am exagerat.













Products used: 
Face: MAc Face and Body in C2, MAC Select Moisture Cover in NC20, Clinique Powder, Sleek Blush i Suede (as bronzer), Sleek blush in Pixie Pink, Dior Amber Diamonds (highlight)
Eyes: MAC palette in Sultry, Ben Nye Chartreuse, Nyx Jumbo in Milk (waterline), UD mascara, Ardell Demi Whispies Lashes
Lips: Calvin Klein clear lipgloss


And that is it! As usual, i encourage you to use the comments section! 

Asta e tot pentru azi. Ca de obicei, va incurajez sa folositi sectiunea de comentarii!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram