Persoane interesate

29 December 2011

Still New Years!

Once again, a New Year party make up.. this time, for the daring. If i were to go somewhere, this is what i would wear, i like standing out in a crowd, even if its only because of my make up :) I know most of you will find it a bit costumy and too much, but i personally love it.

Revin cu INCA un machiaj pentru Anul Nou, de data asta pentru curajoase. Daca ar fi sa merg undeva, asta as purta - mie una imi place sa ies in evidenta, macar prin machiaj, daca nu altfel :)) Stiu ca probabil o sa vi se para prea "costumy" sau prea mult, dar mie una imi place - its just so me! 





I am extremly proud of it, i can say its one of my best so far. I cant wait to hear your oppinion! Thanks for the visit, i hope you'll stop by everyday! :) 

Sunt incredibil de mandra de el si va multumesc mult pentru vizita. Sper sa veniti in fiecare zi! :)

Products used:
Face: MAC Face and Body foundation, MAC Selectmoisturecover Concealer, Clinique Powder, Sleek blush in Suede, Clinique blush in Innocent peach, Dior Ambdre diamonds highlighter
Eyes: TFSI, Sleek purple eyeshadows (both from Bad Girl), Sugarpill Dollipop, Sugarpill Tako, sugarpill Glodilux, UD Supercurls Mascara, Ardell Fashion Lashes Naomi
Lips: Illamasqua lipstick in Pristine, Sleek Pout Paint in Milkshake
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram