Persoane interesate

05 October 2011

LOTD: Eyelash fail!

So.. the make up imma show you today is absolutely fantastic in my opinion. However, my eyelash glue failed me, so the lash line looks a tad retarded. Try to look beyond that plox! 

Machiajul de azi e absolut fantastic, in umila mea parere. Totusi, lipiciul de gene m'a sabotat, asa ca the falsies arata un pic aiurea. Incercati sa ignorati asta plox! :)




Products used / Produse folosite:

Face: Sleek Makeup Blush in Pixie Pink, Dior Amber Diamonds highlighter

Eyes: Sugarpill Burning heart Palette, GDE Angel eyes, Lancome Hypnose mascara and some Red Cherry lashes that i threw away before looking at the number :(

Lips: Nyx Shiva

Steps for this uber easy make up:
1. Apply a bright matte yellow all over your mobile lid. 
2. Define your crease with a matte red. 
3. Enhance your outer V with a matte purple, taking it all the way into the red. 
4. Blend it all together with your highlight
5. Add purple to your lower lid.
6. Apply your eyeliner of choice and false lashes if you please. 

Pasii pentru acest machiaj uber usor:
1. Aplicti un fard galben, mat, pe toata pleoapa mobila.
2. Definiti pliul cu un rosu mat.
3. "Amplificati" :)) V'ul exterior cu un mov mat, care se duce si in fardul rosu.
4. Blenduiti totul cu highlightul - eu am folosit unul sclipicios de data asta.
5. Folositi acelasi mov si pe pleoapa inferioara.
6. Conturati pleoapa superioara cu negru si aplicati gene false, daca vreti.

And that be all! :D I know its fall and meeeeeeh, but i keep summer in my heart for a whole lot longer. Plus, i do my make up according to me, not according to the season ;)

Asta e tot!! :D Stiu ca e toamna si meeeh, dar pentru mine inca o sa fie vara muuult timp. Si in plus, machiajul meu e cum mi se taie mie in ziua respectiva, nu'mi pasa de anotimp :)

Artistic versions:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram