Persoane interesate

21 September 2011

LOTD: too much make up!

So i did this make up for contest purpose. The idea behind it was alter ego, and since i barely wear any make up on a day to day basis, i decided to over do it and become a bomb shell\stripperish. I hope you like it, i wont be telling you how to do this because well.. it took me 3 hours and i dont even remember all the steps or products used. Wish me luck, the results are gonna be in soon!

Machiajul asta este "contest purpose". Tema era Alter Ego (sunt sigura ca stiti despre ce vorbesc) si, intrucat eu ma machiez destul de rar zi de zi, am vrut sa exagerez cat de mult cu machiajul, asa ca mi'a iesit ceva bomba sexy\stripteoza. Nu o sa va spun pasii sau produsele folosite fiindca mi'a luat 3 ore si nici eu nu mai stiu ce am facut si cum. Tineti'mi pumnii, rezultatele o sa se afiseze in curand. Daca ati participat, bafta multa!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram