Persoane interesate

03 September 2011

LOTD: A different alter ego :)

Well.. I went and did it. I transformed myself into a doll. Firstly, because it was asked by Ze super girl and secondly because i thought it was a great idea for a make up contest. I wasnt gonna post it yet, but my dear Glossylicious said she wants to try it as well. So.. here we go :D 

M'am transformat in papusa. In primul rand, fiindca m'a rugat Ze super girl si in al doilea rand fiindca mi s'a parut o idee buna pentru concursul fetelor care spun :D Nu aveam de gand sa postez pozele inca, dar intrucat draga de Glossylicious a spus ca vrea si ea sa incerce.. Here we go :D




And, the artistic version :D


I know, i modified to death, but i was going for the plastic look :D I still hope you like them! Lemme know :)

Stiu, sunt modificate la sange, dar vroiam sa par din plastic :D Eu sper totusi sa va placa! Sa'mi spuneti musai parerea vostra :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram