Persoane interesate

02 September 2011

LOTD: Cut crease

Well, it just hit me a while back that i never actually did a full "in your face" cut crease. That situation had to be corrected :D So, i decided to do one in reds and pinks. Personally, i cant decide, either i really love it, or really hate it. Im waiting for you to help me decide :D

Zilele trecute mi'am dat seama ca nu am facut pana acum un cut crease "tipator". Situatia trebuia remediata, asa ca m'am decis asupra unui machiaj cu roz si rosu. Inca nu m'am decis - ori imi place de mor, ori il urasc din inima. Nu'i asa ca ma ajutati sa ma hotarasc? :D
Artistic photo - YES, its photoshoped!



Now I feel better, its not like me to not post a make up in such a long time :D Have an uber day!

Ma simt mai bine, nu e genul meu sa nu postez un machiaj atata timp :)) O zi frumoasa!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram