Persoane interesate

03 August 2011

Puple Mania! via Sugrapill


Ma plangeam zilele trecute de machiajul meu stricat de farduri. Dar, nefiind persoana care renunta, l'am refacut, putin altfel, folsind alte produse. Va las pe voi sa apreciati diferenta. Personal, mi'a placut asa mult incat am hotarat sa particip si la un concurs de machiaj cu el :D Parca sunt posedata in ultimul timp, ma inscriu peste tot :)) Nu va spun mai mult despre farduri, o sa va povestesc in curand si o sa va arat si diferitele moduri in care le'am utilizat ;)

I was complaining yesterday about the make up my eyeshadows ruined. But, since i aint the person to give up, i redid it, using different products. Imma let you appreciate the difference. Personally, i loved it so much that i entered a make up contest with it :D Im in a frenzy recently, i enter everything :)) I wont tell you more about the eye shadows, i have a big post coming up where im also gonna show you the different ways i used them.




And.. the spiced up version :D

Have a wonderful day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram