Persoane interesate

10 August 2011

My fav so far!

Nu am mai pus mana pe farduri de aproape o saptamana, lipsa de timp, lipsa de chef, o pasa proasta. Am o mie de idei si 0 tragere de inima sa ma apuc de ele. Trebuie sa ma mobilizez cu un machiaj pentru concursul lui Simi si am o idee uber, dar deh, mai am pana o pun in practica. Anyway, ce va arat azi e my masterpiece. Lumina nu a tinut cu mine, fardurile au fost sidefate, dar in realitate arata de mori. Si.. cred ca movul e culoarea ideala pentru buzele mele! On with the show!

I havent touched my make up in almost a week, lack of time, lack of mood, a bad period. I have a thousand ideas and 0 plans of bringing them to life. I have to pull myself together for a make up contesr because i have an uber idea, but its easier said than done. Anyway, what imma show you today is my masterpiece. The light didnt like me, the eyeshadows were shimmery, but irl it was to die for. And.. i think purple might just be the perfect color for my lips. On with the show!




What do we thinkie? Is it ma best or nat?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram