Persoane interesate

26 August 2011

Me, myself and my blue eyes!!!

So, the idea was to try and replicate the look Kristen Steward had in W magazine. I failed miserably =)) But i did manage to create an extreme cat eye that I've been wanting to try for a while. This week has been experimenting week. So, for the next days, stay tooned for the pretty, the bad and the disaster xD
Oh btw, please let me know if you mind if from now on i post one or two extremely photoshoped pics. Personally, im very into them and i will always post the clean version as well. 

Ideea era sa copii lookul lui Kristen Steward de pe coperta revistei W. Evident, uber fail :D Dar, am reusit sa creez un cat eye extrem, ca tot vroiam demult sa incerc. Saptamana asta a fost saptamana experimentelor. Asa ca, in urmatoarele zile, urmeaza machiaje frumoase, urate si dezastru xD
Apropo, va deranjeaza daca la fiecare look postez si o versiune foarte artisticata (a se citi photoshopata la extrem) - voi posta si multe poze "curate" si nemodificate. Imi place la nebunie sa ma joc in ultimul timp, si nu doar cu fardurile :) 


As you can see, nothing fancy, strong eyeliner and nude lips paired with bronzer. PS: I NEED to buy blue lenses <3 

Dupa cum observati, nimic spectaculos, tus puternic cu buze nude si bronzer. PS: TREBUIE sa'mi cumpar lentile albastre! <3
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram