Persoane interesate

19 August 2011

LOTD: Fantasy?

It was highly requested, so i decided to give it a try. Its my first ever, so dont be disappointed if it isnt what you expected, but feel free to throw out some constructive criticism. For the make up i used my Sugarpill palette and a Ben Nye one that i still need to show you. On the lips, i have an Illamasqua lipstick mixed up with a Sleek pout paint (that i need to show you also). I hope you like it and i'm looking forward to your opinions! 

A fost "la mare cerere", asa ca am zis, in sfarsit, dupa un milion de ani, sa incerc. E pentru prima data cand fac asa ceva, sper sa nu fiti dezamagite ca nu e OMG WOW si sa nu va fie frica sa "aruncati cu critici". La realizare am folosit paleta Sugarpill si inca una de la Ben Nye pe care trebuie sa v'o arat. Pe buze, un ruj Illamasqua combinat cu un pout paint (si pe astea trebuie sa vi le arat). Sper sa va palca, astept pareri, muuuuuulte pareri :D
"Artistic" version :))






Hope you like it! Have an uber weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram