Persoane interesate

02 July 2011

LOTD: Rainy day :(

Azi ploua si e uraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat afara. Ca sa ma inveselesc (si pe mine, si pe voi, sper) o sa va arat lookul foarte colorat :D Nu stiu zau daca e purtabil.. nu toturor le lipseste o doaga, dar eu am iesit asa pe strada si nu s'a uitat nimeni ciudat la mine. Ma rog, nu mai sunt in Romania, deci imi permit :D On with ze pictures!

Today its raining and the weather is just baaaaaaaaaaaad. To cheer myself up (and hopefully, you too) imma show you my very colourful look :D Im not sure its very wearable, not everyone is missing a few birds in their upstairs like me, but i sported this outside and noone looked oddly at me. Well, i no longer live in Romania, so i can now do that :D On with ze pictures! 

Dupa cum observati, pana si unghiile sunt colorate :D Daca vreti vreun detaliu asupra machiajului, let me know :) Ah! Si vroiam sa va intreb.. ce vreti sa vedeti in continuare: look de seara, de zi sau haul\preferatele lunii? 
O sambata frumoasa! 

As you can notice, even my nails are very cheerful. If you want any details on the makeup, let me know :) OH, and i wanted to ask.. what would you like to see next: night time look, daytime, haul or monthly favs?
Have an awesome Saturday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram