Persoane interesate

17 July 2011

LOTD: No inspiration.

Habar nu am ce nume sa mai folosesc pentru machiaje. Sau ce sa scriu :)) Cred ca ar fi timpul sa mai fac si altfel de postari, dar nu am nimic interesant de aratat. Am niste idei de pus in practica de maine, poate vine si inspiratia asupra textului odata cu ele. Anyway, ce va arat azi e ceva simplu de facut, in ton cu unghiile :D

I have no ideas on what names i should use for my make up. Or what the hell i should write :)) I think it might be time to try different posts, but i have nothing interesting to show you. I got some ideas for the following days, maybe the inspiration will come as well. Anyway, what imma show you today is something uber easy to do and it matches my nails :D





Sper sa va placa, daca aveti intrebari, ask away :) O zi frumoasa!

I hope you like it, and ask away if you have any questions :) Have a nice day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram